Thursday, August 19, 2010

7 Months!! REALLY!

Yes, it's that time to show off some cute pictures of our little chunkster! William was in pure form while I took some 75 pictures. I finally figured out how to make him laugh while holding the camera. He usually just likes to stare at me like I'm a crazy woman making funny sounds to get him to smile... but today he was in such an awesome mood! I got so many good shots, that I didn't know which one to post first!

William is rapidly becoming a little person, so to speak. He babbles dadadada and other cute sounds. Sometimes he waves hello... and he ALWAYS makes his humming noise while he eats! Mark and I are sure he weighs at least 25 pounds now! Haha! We had to put the bigger sized car seat in the van, because the infant carrier was too heavy to carry! Plus, his height and weight limit exceed the recommended specs for the old seat!



So, here are more pictures for you to enjoy!



and last, but not least....

3 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

lookin' good.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow~ babe is so cute... =)
love him so much...

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Wilda said...

it is so cute...Soon he can stand up and walk and talk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar